Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Super quick shipping!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Jess is scheduled for delivery today! I'm SO excited.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Meanie Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Elizabeth is "out for delivery" and I am soooooooo excited that I got up early! A first for me...lol! [img]smile.gif[/img] This is my very first doll as I have always bought for my kids before! Woo Hooooooooooo!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooh- a first doll is very exciting! Congratulations.

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations to you both!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    DD's 26 will be here tomorrow!!

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    My Kirsten has a scheduled delivery of tomorrow! But depending on what time she comes tomorrow would depend on if I get her tomorrow or Friday because of the way the package pickups are here on campus. Now will I get Kirsten first or the dvd that my friend mailed to me?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can feel the excitement and anticipation in the air! Congratulations to all, and enjoy your new dolls!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats to everyones new arrivals. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my new bitty baby yesterday! She is for my dd's 7th birthday in Feb. I had to order her before the end of the month to use the discount code.
    I also used the code yesterday(I know another order, but I couldn't resist the new sales). I tried to use the club codes but they did not work. I used the Felicity movie code again, I feel kind of guilty about it, because I already used it before.
    ~Annie

  9. #9
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    The waiting is such torture!!! My Jess will be here tomorrow. I used the coupon, another club discount, a gift certificate, and an exchange to pay less than $50 for my Jess. I have been hounding CS and the nice lady gave me my UPS tracking #. She shipped out yesterday and will be here tomorrow. That was REALLY fast!!! I am impressed.

    Congratulations to everyone on your new dolls too!!!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    That is great Jess is on my wish list!


    My Dolls: Samantha and Felicity

    Wish List: Kirsten, Jess, and maybe Marisol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •